Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The materials on Escentual Web’s web site are provided “as is”. Escentual Web makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Escentual Web does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The statements herein have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. The information contained in this website is for educational purposes and should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have a health concern, please consult your health care provider.
In no event shall Escentual Web or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Escentual Web’s Internet site, even if Escentual Web or a Escentual Web authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Escentual Web’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Escentual Web does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Escentual Web may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Escentual Web does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Escentual Web has not reviewed all of the sites that link to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Escentual Web of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. Escentual Web reviews the specific pages linked to at time of publication, but is not responsible for any changes to the pages made after publication.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Escentual Web’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Escentual Web uses ad networks and affiliate partners as a means of supporting the work of this website.
Escentual Web is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We only link to products that we believe would be useful to our readers.